Pearson Vue facilitate many vendors’ exam. To see a complete list of these vendors, please click here.
In order to book a Pearson Vue exam, you must set up a vendor specific Pearson Vue account.
Once you have created an account, you can then book your exam through your Pearson Vue account.
To create an account, you must:
- Click on the vendor link above (through ‘click here’).
- Choose the vendor that facilitates your exam. For example; to sit a Java exam, the vendor is Oracle.
- Once you have picked the vendor, you will be asked to create an account.
- When you have the account created you can then book in your exam through Pearson Vue.
- The exam times and day availability can be seen on the Pearson Vue website, through your account.
Pearson Vue Test Centres
Naas Test Centre:
Shopping Centre (Tesco Extra) Monread,
Maynooth Test Centre:
Unit 11 Block H,
Maynooth Business Campus,