Established in 2001, Cenit Group is a private college based in County Kildare primarily offering professional courses in accounting and business with partners such as ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), CPA (Certified Public Accountants) and ATI (Accounting Technicians Ireland). As a gold star awarded tuition provider of these bodies, Cenit Group always strives to provide the very best in business and accounting tuition.
Cenit College aims to:
• Provide a varied selection of academic courses.
• Educate the students with basic skills which contribute to success in their careers and in their private lives.
• Provide a framework atmosphere of learning which will enhance the student’s capabilities in professional, personal, and business situations.
• Strive for and maintain excellence in education by reviewing classroom facilities, equipment, curriculum, faculty, and staff.
• Foster personal growth and leadership qualities that will assist students in their personal and academic pursuits.
• Provide placement assistance for graduates and students.
Our philosophy of educating arises from a combination of:
• Academic excellence
• A tight-knit diverse community
• A wide network of alumnae
• The conviction that our students can and should make a difference in the world.
The aim of Cenit Group is to provide educational opportunities that highlight the skills and knowledge that will allow students to grow through a lifetime of social and technological change. We recognise that education is essential in promoting a student’s sense of worth, values and ethical standards. The college is committed to offering quality education that meets the needs of its students and assisting them in the pursuit of their personal, professional and educational goals.